Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Friday, May 14, 2010

sorry for not posting anyting!

hehe... I think i suppose to sleep now...but I just CAN'T!!!! cz later going to watch SUPER JUNIOR COMEBACK!!! muahaha..bonamana bonamana...kusu kusu pichu pichu!!!!girl girl!!OMG!!!

EUNHYUK!!! he had more solo in this song!!hehe..THANKS SM!!XP
adui sudah cukup dengan suju~~~

okok,today I'am happy when walking back from school and also surprise!!
I saw 2 leng lui that is out senior!!! LENG A!!!!
I hope i can be them =P...

hehe today I also told yeeyan something stupid!!

Hui:ehh yan if somebody around you are celebrity than good ho!?
Yan:huh?
Hui:then you ma can take super junior,shinee bla bla punya signature lo..
Yan:oo
Hui:if I'm taeyoon's sister than good lo!!!
Yan:WHAT!!!You also not look like her....
Hui:lalalallalala

but seriously la ,i really hope there would be a celebrity around me! XD That's totally fun!
and
I also hope I am one of them too!! (dreaming..-.- I will never become one)

P.S,:today's result :3 -run devil run ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment