Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 7, 2010

my week~

halo again!!sorry not posting anything on my blog for more than 2 weeks! (busy ma~)

well of cause i would talk about school exam first !
i really can estimate what is going to be my result already!
really no eye see!

hehe..okay la go back some happy things!
as u guys know that i went to my cousin sister wedding in Singapore..
well it is quite full WHEN the weeding is going
BUT it is SUPER SUPER SUPER boring waiting time to pass ~~
my cousin and i was sleeping on the bed for 2 to 3 hours just to wait time go come to go !!
but it was really happy ..because i manage got ANGPAO from my cousin sis and ken(her husband)

well today is really meaning full for people that learn ballet!
this have to start from about a month ago!
my teacher told me that there will be a ballet competition ..
So, she asked my Friend and me to go and see
at first ,i really just don't care!(sorry for saying that)
but after some of my friend said want to go so i just join la!(i 'kiasu' ma!=p)

it is wasn't an regretful things to do!
it was so lucky that i choose to attend the show!
it had became my inspiration to be a ballet + hip hop dancer!
you know why?
some of the dancers used kesha's TIC TOC,and don't know who sing geh fire flies!!! even AVATAR geh song also got!
their performers really siao geh lo!!
really very nice and and and....i don't how to express!!
it was too good !!
there is a 11 years old little girl that is so great until i think she can even win some old dancer at there!
this really inspire me a lot!

SO!! from now on i will work hard to PASS MY GRADE 6!

p.s.:eunhyuk !!love you!
ryeowook and yesung on twitter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment