Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 31, 2011

another boring day~

today i when to school as usual...but i got a bit not feeling well in the sense of wanted to go to see the badminton match~ so miss ....
huh! i got a news that my cutie'lee chong wei' won the pandan indah state player ^^
i beg that match was excited and gan jiong since is state player VS state player ^^
as usual i stay in class with a sleepy mood...lucky Pn Azima came and find me and let me have something to do instead is fishing in the class==...
but the job was tired also since i have to walk everywhere in the school to find people just to get their signature!
and the ching jie haven sign yet ==...i wonder what Pn. Azima will think when she saw the paper ==
well my boring school day just ended with the tiring kawad kaki...everyone just become so no mood in just 1 sec.... so sad!!!!
today i have many mood to do my homework but once i touch my key board i totally lost it COMPLETELY! so i spend my time facebook-ing only ==...

yea thats actually my normal life...nothing else..i hope it will be more exciting !! like going outing ,training, playing and some other outdoor activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment