Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 22, 2012

UCSI

is me likhui. 

 these days i lost for some reason ..
 im not doing my homework im not study for test i not doing anything at all..
 but my mind is still thinking smth..

last time i always like to say i dont like to go school,but i still enjoy in there..
 but now i really mean it..I REALLY DONT LIKE GOING TO UCSI !.. i hate that place .
.i really do...i really feel the aura there
 i tend to imagine people close to sit beside me.,
even there is someone im nt tat close sit beside me..
.
 but somehow everyone's life going very well
so i just dont want to interrupt

poeple see me enjoy my life very much ..but no.. im just following the flow!

 i cant actually find people to talk to..
 most of the time im just talking to myself when ever i feel sad or something..

 i came to realize i also talking to myself all the time.....

 i miss everyone of you !! i really do!!

 lesson learn: the process is important! enjoy it! if not u will miss it a lot!

for example: my life in national service!
 life in there is great bcz i can just play whle day ..even there are tasks to complete ..
 u can fail it without any worries! but now ..it affects your future! cant even afford to have a wrong steps!

 i really give up!


i know people who read this surely think that im just trying to grap attention.. but i dont care bcz that is your though i cant control it

but to be honest this is from deepest of my heart!

2 comments: