Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 13, 2012

stupidest day of my life!

TODAY!!! i did a lot of  'FISH' things~

i really cant imagine -.-

LRT story:
me and nic were walking walking walking ... then REACH STATION!
i go top up ,nic go buy token (so outdate -.-)
then SUDDENLY!!!!!

WE HEARD TRAIN IS COMING~~~~~~
AND THE DOOR OPEN!!!!!
sooooooooooooo
WE RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah when almost reach the alarm  is on!! which means the door is going to close!!!!!
SO WE RUSH INTO THE SAME ENTRANCE!!!!
AND BOOM!!!!!
luckily didnt stuck at the door -.-

the whole train go silents -.-~~~  LUCKILY NO WANT THAT I RECOGNIZE!PHEWW

Cempaka story:
talking with that nic~~~ i saw my old friend!!!
i were so excited until i keep waving until on the bus -.-..
but she still dont recognice me .. SAD!!!
i think the people in the bus think im crazy -.- DAMNSAD LA!

HUI~

No comments:

Post a Comment