Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 3, 2010

......



tada!! picture that we take at green box~hehe
fun fun fun...(sry for late =p)

well that was just a starting..
this week i got all my result already!
no surprises that my result is SUCKS~
lol.., i realized that i should start must start pay attention on my studies
but i just cant get my head into it!
do not know what to do~
PLUS!!!
july test is just around the corner!!
GOSH~~~


lol..anyway i am happy that my brother is coming back next thursday night!
i hope he bought the black dog and 'country road' bag for me!
hmm..i always wonder what am i going to do when his girlfriend come over here?
should i treat her good or medium or bad?
well i should see how she treat me first ><
SORRY~


ohyea !! when my bro come back ,
i am going to learn guitar AGAIN!(since i had forgotten all )
i want to learn CNBlue-LOVE!!
OH YEA~~
cleaning guitar ~~WOOHOOOO




CNBlue!!hehe

sarang>

No comments:

Post a Comment