Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

weight~~~

hehe...today pjk very the paiseh lo!!!
I think most of the girls in this world do not want to go up to the weighting machine when we knew we had put on weight!HAHAHA (including me~~=p)
well all the girls from 4sc1 and 2 went to 'measure'weight and height~~
WOHOO~~
I was quite scare because this few weeks i always go out eat 'huo yei'


SEBAGAI CONTOH~~~~

-last saturday went makan trip at Melaka family and I (five people)
-satay celup (270++ batang) i ate almost 30-40>-cow mee
-chicken rice
-some rubbish

haiz..you see la i went 2 days only already eat so many...how can don't put on weight~


YESTERDAY!!!
was a nice day~~because I no need eat diet food =p..
I ate :
-chicken curry
-curry fish ball
-sour sup (NICE!)
-ikan bakar
-taufu~~

WAKAKAKA....all of the food was prepared by my beloved mum~~
all of them are so yummy~~
AND!!
I had broke my own record!!
I ate 3 bowls of RICE~~~~AHLELOYA!!
now think back like cannot believe~~==



but this got kesan one~~T_T
my weight went straight up after eating so many things!!!T_T

SO!!!
NOW!!
I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT I WANT LOSS WEIGHT!!
no matter what ....!
i must disiplin~~
Although I'm dieting before these~~
but I must have more semangat from now on!!!


HWAITING LIK HUI~!~!~!



HOWEVER~
I have good news for myself!!!
THAT IS~~
chan chan chan chan~~
I TALL JOR~~~~ =p
hehe

thats all for today la ...want to do homework then ooi ooi~

No comments:

Post a Comment