Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

wat a weekend~

few days ago~~~~was our school having HARI KANTIN after 5 years~
weeeeeeeeweeeeeee
i was really enjoy from the start till the end but just a bit disspaointed at the end ..
nvm dont care dont want to think about it..
it was fun because i get to see all my senior and one of my best friend in the past days!
(sry jackdy~)
i getting higher when i saw my family came!!!
i was as happy as seeing sj ,shinee ~~^^(they said they really have fun^^)

NEXT~~

SUNDAY~!~
SUNWAY ...
woke up 6.30am...and i walk just like a zombie~~
LETIH MAN
but luckily i get some sleep when my brother dirving to my cousin house~~

WE HAVE DIM SUM FOR BREAKFAST!!!
but we cant really eat many because scare of vomit ^^

when we reach sunway ticket counter my brother ,cousins and me 's eyes hampir drop out!!

SUNWAY REALLY~~~UNTUNG MAN~~
it hav only 2 pakage
-3 parks......RM65 (if im not wrong)
-all parks......RM75 (some rides you still have to pay for it)

WTH~~~it is impossible to play everything since it only open at 10am and close at 6pm><
nth to say....and the food is like ...jails's food?

but it was fun if all the rides and get wet!!
love u cousinssssssssssss


YESTERDAY AND TODAY!
not a happy day for me...
feel pressure from everywhere...
if not just the exam paper but also other things..
cant get it off my mind...
so i just told yan to release abit..
i was just pretending to be happy even though is obvious....
bla....it is just a bunch of XXXX ...

No comments:

Post a Comment