Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 5, 2011

pbsm celebration!

huh! after few weeks of waiting finally is the celebration for our success !
first time having number 1 for both boys and girls team! hahahaha
may be we are the legend of seraya pbsm!?!? hahaha i think yea~

the party is going around now~ haha but i think everybody finished ad having their own time!
and im the 1 facing mac book since i have no other free time no update my blog at home~(just dont want to nag by my mum )
yea there is a geng watch some funny video i wanted to join the it is to crowed ! SAD!

hahaha~ i din this is my last day of enjoying that i 100% into my studies!
i think i will killed by my parents after getting those mid year paper~
SO DEAD~~~-_-
i better lakon abit just to get lesser nag~ hehehehe

buying phone next week! happy!!!!

that all for today! continue to have fun now! bye!

hui~love ya !
(checking my phone regularly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment