Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 1, 2011

AFTER TRIAL!!!

phew..last paper for trial is over!!!!
physics== well it went quite hard for me T_T how can that be! so failure!

i got some of my result... if for normal exam i think i did quite well but when i compare with my fellow smart-ty friends , i was quite left behind! their result are just shocking!!! can you believe munkiet just got 96 over 100 for bio paper 2?!??!!?
i guess he is just a legend ==

hopefully i will get what i want for my real spm ^^

this week i learned a lesson!that is :

when you do something you cant do it in a soft way but in a rough way!
so that you wont give up so fast!and people listen!

i've been thinking a lot about people around me but i really beh tahan to say out¬!

p.s.: anyway sorry to say that i wont take back my words =p.i guess you should just accept! and u deserve it! I FEEL HAPPY THO!!!! hahahahahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment