Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Graduasi EVE!!!

haha!!! i guess everyone is excited about later...GRADUASI!!!
oh yea! the first graduation in my life!! haha today we had our full rehearsal in school and we end up not taking sejarah exam ^^ WEEEEEEE!!

i was totally excited!!! i jump here and there with my jubbah!!! hahaha
then i keep imagine what is going to happen when i really there?!?!
i really feel like crying lo! not because of graduation but is my parents forst time coming to school because of achievement of academics !!
preview years my parents came because of my brother!! then after my bro graduated from SMKTS my parents are not invited asingle time to hari kecemerlagan!!
haha NOW!!! they finally got invited again!! but i guess they are not so pround because im not as good as compare to my brother that got best student ==
but anyway i would like to congratz to our beloved BRIANG ONG POH ZHEN!!! that got best student for science stream!AND!!! POON TUCK PIN that got best student for art stream !! ^^

i also want to gratz ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO ATTENDANT GRADUATION !!!!
(including me XD)
i wish all of us will have nice time later because is OUR DAY!!!
and wish all the best in spm !!!

hui!p.s going to slp!! dont want panda eyes tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment