Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Lemon Garden, Shangri-LA Hotel

One week ago my family and I had go for buffet dinner to celebrate my brother got his first promotion after 1 year of working in his company.
We went for something good which is The Lemon Garden ,Shangri-la Hotel.
It was really good as it have different variety of food.there are few section such as Chinese food, Malaysian food, Middle East food ,dessert and the most wanted -----SEAFOOD!

 Here are some photos we took that night
Dark and milk chocolate fondue!

Cupcakes and Malays kuih-muih
Cake bar!*sweet tooth*

Cheese and bread!

Here are some seafood!
Fresh!
^^






so here are some part of the buffet!
I personally love their desert very much! Basically they just broke the stereotype saying that hotel's desert not that delicious!
BUT I turn out that I LOVE THEM ALL !
(okay I'm this is the first time having buffet here.so yeah! I'm excited!)

My brother also manage a took picture around the hotel and my siblings:


   
okay! updates ends! hehe
hui! 



No comments:

Post a Comment