Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 18, 2014

Quick update! :D [Uni +Ipoh]

Ba la Bi la Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Guys don't get me wrong! I actually had a long long long post written when I just started my uni life. But it was way too long to post it! I'm afraid you guys will actually fall asleep! =p

Okay so basically I'm studying at Help University, Damansara Campus. I'll start my year 1 semester 2 soon. Which is like couple of days away. Hehehehehe!




Let's talk about my first semester.
To be honest, I felt like I just screwed my first semester and wasted all my time hanging around doing nothing. Is like I don't know what's mass communication , what exactly this degree are, what is going on and not sure is this really what I want. I didn't join any of the clubs activities at all but just slack around! Damn regret. Assignment. Classes. At some point I really wonder why I didn't study hard enough in my A-level days so that I can be medical student or engineer like my brothers. Now I got no one to look up to!!! :( Have to discover the path myself  :(

While the positive side of this course is not having thick thick text book? hehehe!
Oh ya! and a bunch of friendly friends and seniors! Thanks!

Resolution for 2nd semester!


Be active! Involve! Positive! Study everyday! Get good grades! Credit transfer!!! ROAR!

okay I'm excited!

Recently got hooked up with photography! I'm a very beginner in this field but yeah I'm into it!
After learning some of the skill through Youtube, I went to Ipoh to practice my rough skills!
 [ I love Ipoh really really much! After 3 years and I'm going back to Ipoh! Wohoo! Awesome! ]

                                                                      
Both of these were taken at a street full of mural!


Black Ball Dessert! Just like Snowflake! No likey! :(
Tau Fu Fa! So 'slippery'! XD






Kinta River!
Was surprised with all the decoration! Will make sure I go back there at night to see the lights! :D



D.R. Park! My childhood! Feeding fish, playground, bicycle, the cement slide

Taken at oldtown Plan b! thanks Alan ! :D
My grandparents' old shop! My family and I can just eat everything here for few days in a row without feeling bored!
Breakfast and lunch for 3 days in a row! WOW I miss that! and out special tea! :D


Of cause this trip won't be as fun without two gentlemen who bring me around Ipoh! Thanks Tony and Alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment