Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

hey its me again!

hi! hehe hope you dont get boring for reading my dummy things! haha

well i really gone through a horrible journey!!
i though the 2 guy in the dance place was good~~ like guai guai zai but it end up a STUPID guy~~~
at first is 1 of them,his not that attractive' he go so 'zi lian' he just ask us to take his picture just because we are all holding a camera~ siao~ and shout 'lai take picture lo !' i really drop eyes!!
so i though still got another la..cause he just sit there when the guy say take picture...
but yesterday he done lagi stupid geh thing== totally not gentleman!
that is totally out my expect!!! is not that im jealous but its just STUPID! (people who are there will know lar...)
lol~~~

kay kay! actually i should done my homework before Chinese new year! but i end up not doing a single homework in this 2 days! ==
im excited for CNY because this is actually the first year in my whole life celebrating CNY in KL ...what will my family and I do ?
I HAVE NO IDEA!!
i haven buy my CNY shoes yet T_T!!!
sad..mum say she going to bring me on tuesdays but i have no idea is that going to work or not!
haha hope it works! i need SHOES!!!==

i just going to end it here lar... if i get picture from my friend that i can upload it >< i hope it can as soon as possible!

hui HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment