Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, January 31, 2011

whats on my mind?

its normal for a person too become emo?
i hope is a YES...
everytime when there is holidays my mind is full of things that im worried or maybe unhappy....
there is actually a lot of things in my mind that i nearly cant bear with it....
isit because im too free in the house that make me think too much?
hey ...i tried to start a conversation with one of my friend ,
but i just cant tell her what i actually wanted to say......so i just kept it to myself...and she didnt know what actually i wanted to say ==
well i dont know because im obsessed of something or what....but it just cant get out of my mind~~

well this started when i received the news...
a news that i did not expect! i totally went shocked , mood-less , hate, feel like crying..........................
i just cant believe its happening....
so i get even mad whenever the person started to talk....
but im still care about the person every time..
because we had been friend for long long time and helped a lot....

im not sure weather im feeling alright right now...but i know im more ok then just now~

sorry if i hurt anyone of u...i really didnt mean too....
THINK OUT OF THE BOX PLEASE!!

2 comments: