Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rude waiter!

This blog post is about I complaining a waiter I met recently 
COMPLAIN! 


So my brother and I went for movie on last friday night midvalley...
Initially, my brother plan to go Chilis but it was full house and need to wait until 8.30pm to have available table... But that time was only 7.15pm!!!

We both were way too hungry to wait, so we walk around to search for something else...

TADA! we saw Kim Gary! but the queue were long as well..We asked the waiter and she say maybe 15 minutes? We both were like ....errrr okay la better than Chilis -.-
 (other restaurant were having even longer queue leh! like KFC)

Finally we got into the restaurant and we discuss what to order ...bla bla bla...the food there were almost like Wongkok and TsimTung.Tick foods we wants..

HANDS UP! ORDER PLS! thx! 

no doubt all the dish we ordered were good! :D 

A waiter named Jason (I saw on his tag) came over (or I shall say slide over -.-) and confirming the order.
There were two pieces of the order paper. One is for food another is for beverage.
The waiter flip the paper so hard making one the paper drop...
I'm waiting him to pick up instead he just stood there like almost 10 seconds...
expecting me to pick up?! To clarify, the paper is not even near my brother or me! 
End up he picking up himself with the frustrated face and letting his out his anger by kicking the floor hard 
SERIOUSLY!?!?!? 
okay fine...I take it as my bad for not helping you -_-

As I said it was full house in Kim gary as well so the place were so noisy!
Yet this waiter talk so soft that my brother and I can't hear anything....so we just nod -.-
suddenly he said something louder..okay now we barely heard him...We still huh??? 
He repeated three four times... yeah ! We finally hear you man!
He saying (in cantonese):
      I think still got one dish la...What's that dish a? What's that dish a? still got oneeeeee.....
(with the bushuang tone)

No typo here..... this sentences came out of this freaking 'awesome' waiter for few times...
after everything done he walk away (sliding away) 'waving' his hair... and black face -.-
okay lar....
we wrong also la since we didn't listen carefully...

butttttttttt... serve customers like that one mehhhhh -.- please be more nice la.... no need so lanci want  :\


hui :(


No comments:

Post a Comment