Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Last Sem!

It had been 3 weeks since must last sem starts!
Even it only had been 3 weeks, things are going crazy already.
My studies -.- 
tough! i don't understand what lecturer was saying... 
i flip through my textbook....then my notes...then my homework...
zzz going insane dy! 
i really salute those people that can survive over it and get good result !

basically this few months is my crucial months.
if i don't do well in my January exam..that's it...will head toward something that i don't like much ---Accounting.

Recently i went to emergency room to accompany my relative,
i was standing there and looking doctors and nurses tho and fru, tense face, non-stop calling people to help and move away
(really like in those movie)

That night i can't sleep because i keep thinking about the environment.
and i realise that i want to have this kind of life.
this is really the first time that i thought of being a doctor in the future...
i don't really like to sit on the desk and just do paperwork.

hopefully my last sem will save me...


Dance still my option! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment