Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 7, 2010

days!

hmm...it has been a week since the last up dates...
well got some of the result...
totally dissapointed with my bio and add .math paper...haiz
i really no eye see my bm liao lo....scare gila man~

erm erm actually i can go to Ipoh on thursday with my mum to eat in my grandma shop but i dunnoe why i just rejected and i found that my beloved cousin is going on friday pulak! MISS HER!!!
hope can see each other very soon...
somehow my mum managed to tabao some food from there like satay ,casturd,popia,sotong...
it was nice!HAHAHA

after eating i then go online twitter again twitter and more twitter
i always talk to myself in twitter..so if people that actually read this .,
if you got time please go make a twitter...and be twitterholic >facebook too..but nothing much...and i also continue my 'we got married' yongseo couple...hahaha sweet dao ..ah le lu ya...so hope yong hwa is my bf too >
next ....
went to my neighbour's daughter's wedding yesterday
damn far man..is at one utama...took 1 hour to drive there...but i just slept all the way until i reach 'The CLub'
there is like DAEBAK!
nice until a....swimming pool with big slides...gim with nice equid,badminton...nice man!!! i can actually spend a day there!!
but i forgot to bring camera so didnt take any picture!hehe sry

well for all ELF in the world would know actually 6 of november 2010 is super junior 5th annivesery ...
i took a picture of myself...hehe..ps...zilian again....is jus a normal picture and is NOT pretty ...it looks like i'm actually sick == but i am NOT



sorry if you wanted to vomit >

next....this week i had watch many times of 2012...
every time i finish watching i feel scare because i keep thinking whats the feeling of those people that can actually go on the ship...cause if these really does exist,my family friend and me will only have like 0.005% chances to get to the ship ..
or may be is going to happen just like my dad says'everybody is equal at that time'
my mum also told me that in the year of 1997,they actually though the world is going to end on that year..but until now we still survive
but .there is actually a BIG but
after the tsunami in 26 December ,there are more and more disasters!like the china sichuan ,and the earthquake and happen in Indonesia..
well the earth is seem to going to burst but we just dont know when.
may be everything is happening like what the show says but we dont know...
show we pack our things to tibet now?lol..
21 December 2012...even the sejarah plan that says it is a must subject in 2013 cants success because the world had already ends..
well i hope the world dont end so soon because i have many things that i have not get and achieved ...
well i know i shouldn't go into the show too much but this is what the physical change of the world that had actually prove that MAYBE is going to happen!
but i have no idea of it....all this though is just my opinion!


HEHE..i think up there is abit serious...
but now things that in my head is the celebration that we doing for munseng kor!lol!

*i'm kinda worry about my lisan actually*
haiz


kay stopes here..i think i will update again tomorrow..hehe nites...

No comments:

Post a Comment