Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 25, 2010

missed!

ahahaha..today so excited le!!!
Went dancing without my teacher !!! straight 2 hours man! syok siao!but then ho also tired lo! is not like my friends and I dont have the stamina but is the we wear high heels straight 2 hours for dance! thats nearly kill us!

aigo i am very sorry for kaiyin because of my late! hehe...the sky suddenly become so black when i wanted to go to the dance place! haiz....haha...nvm when i reach there the first people i saw is the guy that i can only see him like twice a week? LOL! yeng man! hahaha...
then i quickly run to Melodic , then i went search search search but cant see kaiyin !!! then suddenly 'LIK HUI!' wow thats scared me man! haha...then wait jia wei again...wait !
then she reach already then we mai go in lo...then suddenly the clerk says: 'erm u have to pay first before you go inside!' then i were like one the punch her face! but i didnt...i still keep my FAKE smile on me .... it is really beh soong when u going into a places for so many years ,without paying money ; suddenly you are asked to pay == haiz yo!!! i am a student at there for 10 years already le!!!! haiz nvm!
then we mai dance dance dance lo!!! when the time is running out.....we keep rushing and do wrong moves~ tired dao a!! i still run in high heels tim...lol.. ( end up my leg have 2 big 'sui pok' T_T)
and then ho i also realise that i can hit very very high notes!!! i shout in the middle of recoding! LOL!!! nearly crack the mirror >< ( sry kua jiong a bit)
haiz time flies~ like this then my rm 50 fly already lo! then is time to pack up~~
wow...this time i was too excited ...until i forgot to look at the yeng yeng guy~ haiz...need to wait 2 weeks liao!
hahaha..then went to jia wei house ...we hang out there almost 1 hour lol..talking craps ...then the sky get dark very fast le!!!! so kaiyin and me fast fast say bye bye then head to my house!!!
the journey was damn scary...is so dark!!! finally kaiyin and me start to run ...lol
then reach my house...then jus hang arounf...dinner... then tv... then wait her dad come!
THE END!! lol

hmm is kinda sad because i missed the outing with my schoolmates!did you guys watch harry potter? nice? i wanted to watch too... haiz..MISSED!!! hehe nvm still got tomorrow! i so excited for tomorrow jamuan!! ALL CHINESE REMEMBER BRING 1 BOTTLE OF DRINKS FOR JAMUAN!!!

thats all!! good nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment