Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 25, 2010

weird

this whole week is just so weird and many thing had happen!
from nothing and then i went to climax and then came down n then is not the end ...there are still many problem that i had to face ..
however i found that I'm not a good problem solver.!
i get so mad and impatient when i had problem.. i wanted to tell others.. but i just dont dare..i always keep it to me and people only know happy things about me...
aigo...this week really give me a lots of moral values i guess...

well yesterday i lay on my bed then i begin to think about form 4 life
i guess i'm just not use to form 4 life...form 4 life is like roller coaster in the beginning of 2010..i went into 4 sc 2 .i was damn sad but i pretended that i am fine..then i finds lots of excuse that i wanted to stay in sc2 instead going up sc 1 to able to stay with my friends..but until the critical Time still choose to go sc 1 ...that period of time was tough for me..i began to work really hard to prove myself...yeah! finally i proven myself in the 1st exam...however midterm exam is disaster!

before i enter to sc 1 ,a big thing had happen but i didnt know about it until the last few days .she told me she was going to leave our school ...that was totally heart break! but i cant do anything but just to accept!however after this, me and her had produced a strong bond between us!HAHAHA..happy!^^

well now..i didnt though to update my blog but i suddenly just though of something...
there is a guy that i really respect and enjoy my time with him! but now... i feel awkward with him! i scare whatever i had say will make him angry ..so i just like to keep quite when he was around unless he talks to me.i still remember how he take cares me when i am in the another class...he usually walk into my class when ever he got free time! well because we all are still new to our subject in the beginning of the year,many thing that i dont know ,he will not know neither! but he will find out and come and tell me! at first i though he came is just because other friend....but i realise he come to my class always also come to my place and see what am i doing or asking me is everything alright or anything that i dont understand or maybe just chit-chat with me so that i wont be boring sitting there alone!
this doesnt stop even i when into sc1... he keep me entertained and making sure i am not alone ! and helping me out on my homework...i really thanks him for doing that!
but NOW!!! i feel that we two had almost become stranger! we barely talk to each other! even if we talk , we talk about serious thing but not like chit-chatting.
i wonder who build the wall between us! aigo!
well,i dont know weather u realise i am actually saying about you.. but i hope our friendship still there!! i always wanted a brother that is same age as me and take care me!
hehe..gotto go sleep now!
tomorrow is a big day for my friend and me! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment