Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Opus Jay 2013 world tour Malaysia !

What a night!
I mean Jay Chou's concert. Haha!
To be honest I don't really look forward to his concert when my brother, a hardcore fans, askes my second brother and me to go.
Since is FOC we both agreed to go!

We didn't really listen to his song much so our task is to listen all his new song before going to his concert

On 3rd of August, 3 of us went Stadium Bukit Jalil by lrt. While on lrt we saw many people wearing pink t-shirt then only we realise that the concert's theme is pink..LOL



The concert kick start at 8.30 pm! no doubt ...I started to scream because there is a rush to my brain telling me that I'm seeing my childhood idol!hahaha ...







In the beginning he sings a lot of new song from his recent album.
As I said earlier I don't listen all his recent song except for some big hit like 'Ming Ming Jiu'.
But still I scream all the way =p

There is a special performance from his new movie also.Rooftop.
He perform live musical with the actor inside the movie ....Here goes some trailer


It was a very cute performance! hahaha 

somehow in JayChou concert he must play his piano, and that is the best part for me!!!
(I like guys who play instruments....I fall for them easily!)
The big piano appear with him and I can't control myself. I started to hit my bro who sat beside me! XD
He sang some of his big hit with his grand piano like Mine Mine, Bu Neng Shuo DE Mi Mi, Yi lu xiang bei




After that the most interesting part comes!Oldies!!!
omg! he sang a lot of old songs like Hei Se Mou Yi, Cai Hong and a lot more! 
I feel is the best live karaoke session !!! 3 of us sang so so so so so loud and enjoy !!!!!
The oldies doesn't end here tho!
Is time for guitar! :D




almost ending......
he dance ! hahaha with the song of 'Shuo Yu'
Because there were some special effect , so all the fans are require to switch off their pink light stick...
Well, so people turn on their smartphone's spotlight.




Encore time!
well because is ending, of cause must have some song that can make every high!
tada! is Yang Guang Zai Nan!


Everyone was standing up already! :D
I'm literally jumping! LOL

After that the concert ended ...:(
how I wish I can be longer! anyway the concert last for 2 hours and 15 minutes! Worth!



*I'm sorry for the poor quality of photos, my hand was shaky!

Anyway I'm going to Linkin Park 'living things' world tour!
Another bang that I grow up with! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment