Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Linkin Park Living Things World Tour Malaysia 2013

yea it had been almost 1 week since the concert!
hehe sorry for too lazy to on my computer!

Basically is the best concert I ever ever been!!!
Thanks to my eldest bro who bought our tix! 
muakz!

I went with my 2nd bro and Nicholas ,one of my current classmate.
We reach there around 5.30pm and the gate is expected to open at 6.30 pm
but the crowd wasn't as much as I expected..
We still able to line up near to the entrance ...can you imagine -.-
(because for normal kpop concert I'd been , people will be waiting outside the stadium a day before the concert starts! no offence!
LOL)
(it wasn't this near ,,I zoomed while taking this pic!)

We sat at M2 
basically is a seated area and is freaking far from the stage .
the worst part wasn't this.
the worst part is 
organiser build a tall tall building I call it 'rack'
(is a place for crew members to do their lighting and recording)
it block the whole stage -.- i mean really ....i can't see anything on the stage -.-
and is so far that i can only see 2cm human being walking to and fro the stage.

the concert delayed 45 min! 
8.45pm it starts!
SCREAM!
1st song MY FAVOURITE!>>> FAINT!

i scream top of my lungs and sing!
the feeling just can't describe with words..i never scream that extreme before !
basically i scream from the start till the end of the concert! 


this picture was taken from meiyan from myFm facebook

and We three just too jealous about people that able to stand at the standing area!
they jump jump jump jump! and can see Chester Bennington so closely!
So there is a promise that I made with my bro! if Linkin Park come to malaysia onece again, we will be the one standing at standing area! 

The feeling for being there is too awesome especially when you want to scream so badly and you don't want anybody to heard you...

I have to salute Chester because he sang from 8.45pm to 10.30pm non-stop
they don't really have break time 
they just keep on going going going..
Zero talking 
well of cause a bit >> thank you , nice to be here again and some short sentences.

I really can't imagine how he felt after singing so much 
since linkin park's song is all about roaring LOL!



see!!! I'm sweating like mad !
haha

My bro said that he thought Chester bennington was beside him 
which is me!
My voice broken already!


sorry for the blur image!




No comments:

Post a Comment