Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Result A Level

I got my result today...
Well it was real bad...
I'm sad but I'm more tired...
I tried so hard for it but yet I'm getting the same result...
Isn't my faith not to get good result?

I'm grateful for those peoples that got excellent result! 
Even retake also full marks! *salute*

Anyway I want to congrats two of my best friends!Kahwai and munkiet! Haha! Full A man! is not easy! How I wish to got result that they got! anyway CONGRATZ! 

and my best girlfriend! haha I'm not really sure about her actual result but is great to hear that is better than she expected! So, another congrats yan! <3 nbsp="" p="">

back to me!
I don't know what my parents thought of my result but there would be disappointment!
but they are trying to talk with me in a nice tone...

I didn't cry after getting result for the first time =p
but my mum's word made me cried so hard... :(
I don't know how to answer her question ...I really don't know 
and I just said lets just stop studying ...

I'm sorry mum...I don't mean it... but I was expecting something more soothing 

1 comment:

  1. Aiyar its okay there's still time to improve yourself. keep fighting

    ReplyDelete