Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy day!!

hehe..today woke up early because want go breakfast with parents!!
this morning was cold too!
but sadly i cant eat my favourite -ABC because i not feeling well...
sad!!!
suddenly i feeling eating 'tau fu far' haha....
so mum brought me to market there~~~
sadly they say is sold out!!!!OMG!!! everything just went bad for me !

after back home i was forced to do my homework!!!T_T
surprisingly i sat there almost 2 hours to do my homework...AHAHAHA
then i sneak go play come dy=p

then i realise that i havent watch snsd hello baby..so i go watch..
but i saw a link about the horror movie factory...that was cool!
if im in their point...i will faint off.....is scary lar!!!!!
i dont know how taeyoen and sunny can be so relax!!!
and then ho and then ho...
TAEYEON IS REALLY SUPER PRETTY!!!
lol......


haha today dancing class was crazy i acted strange in front of my friend and all of them is like
what happen to lik hui...HAHAHAHA
but i went crazy after awhile!=p

hmm this holiday is going so damn fast!!cant believe after 2 weeks we are going to start war dy!!! gambateh!! i think i really must start touching my book!!! if not im dead meat!

kay good nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment