Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 13, 2010

SUNDAY!

HAH! yeah here i go again..crapping! hehe

kay first of all i want to give a reminder~~HEHEHE sorry ar!
erm for those people that went to chiao's birthday celebration,each of you have to pay RM4.60 for the cake except for chiao~~and kha joe and siew~~ others...hehe sorry

kay now me!!!
hmm today is just like other day~i spend my time very un-wisely~
because although the holiday started almost 3 weeks ago..but i didnt do anything that is useful == i just sit there watch tv,computer,dancing here and there,playing with everything that i can grab!! haiz....
maybe i should work on my studies?che?phy?bio?add math?
i tried to do all those but i end up sleeping on my table!!!ARGH!!!
god bless me!!!!

hehe...well this week is tough for me in the sense of mental~
i just couldnt believe there are so many things in my mind and i have no idea how to bear with it!!! just keep thinking thinking thinking but it get more complicated and more complicated!
maybe i should go out of my house and keep myself busy! haha
just want to say sorry to everyone~ i just feel like doing it~=p

hmm!!OH YEAH !!!another another!!
yesterday i went to my dance school..as usual i walk up the stairs sun pian see the telephone guy~(HAHAHA he damn yeng!)then walk into the place lo...
then i saw a guy playing piano! oh man! that was good piece man!
so i just went and see who was that..maybe is the new cleck?lol~ he looks kinda cool for only me== but not other girls (my dance mates)...so i went closer!
GUESS WHAT!!! it was the guy that he work there few months ago!!
argh totally disappointed!! WHAT!!!! i just hate him!!! he is so....how say?!?just dont like lar..every time my friend and i past by him ..we just dont like him!! he thought his very yeng while playing the GRAND PIANO~~ bai ma wang zhi ==..nvm...until the end we just ignore him =p~~~
but this time he came back with different looks~ he cut his hair and that hair was nice!!! i like guy cutting those hair..is like front hair all wax up~ hehe yeng!! but too bad i just dont like him!!! he some more want ignore me when i want to pay fees!!! just feel like killing him!! how dare he treat customer so badly!! ish...luckly next week his not there anymore!!YEAH!!!
haha but i was happy today i finally got to pay my fees ! YEAH!!!

haha...i guess you all think that im very 38~ hehe sorry ar!

kay got to sleep ! nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment