Welcome

Hi guys!

Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Going Kai Kai~yeah

hehe today my mum and me went to time square and sg.wang for shopping!
long time didnt go there shop le!! i saw so many new things that i wanted to buy!
but i just CANT!!! so i just went and buy tops and bottom!!didnt manage to buy bags and shoes!!!T_T next time go buy again!hahaha

hmm today rushed to go tuition man! when i go in class i got a bit shocked because teacher just dyed his hair! like it so much~ but that time im still like floating ~~
but after sometime i came back!! but my mind is just not in BIO!!
my eyes looking at teacher but my mind is just else where!!!
when i breaking tzu told me something! i was like super shock and my mind is 100% awake!!
gosh! rest in peace!!
hmm~ my leg is going to break soon! pain dao! no idea~ what i want say!
erm erm! tomorrow i going to sleep my own!!! T_T
hope i can just sleep and wake!!dun wake up in the middle of the night!

bye bye! nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment